If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast-growing, family-owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training but also in rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Deliver world-class customer service
* Preserve and grow current client portfolio
* Continuously prospect and develop new accounts
* Meet and exceed quota on an ongoing basis
* Train, lead and develop sales staff * Recognize customer needs and create solutions to meet those needs
* Assist customer with vehicle selection; promote model options, features, value-add products & services, purchase/finance options following dealership policy
* Facilitate delivery by providing clear explanation of features, operation, warranty and servicing requirements
* Act as the source for national and local courtesy deliveries, supplying specifications as needed for orders
* Provide out-of-stock service for fleet accounts and local leasing companies in conjunction with the new-vehicle department manager
* Attend all staff meetings, trainings and educational classes as required
* Maintain accurate documentation of all sales
Requirments* Commercial vehicle sales experience
* 1 + years of experience in a managerial role
* Business to business sales experience is a plus
* Entrepreneurial in nature, with strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
* Negotiation and sales skills to effectively motivate and lead a team of sales representatives
* Verifiable sales performance * Ability to provide a quality customer experience to fleets of one or one hundred
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)