Newton Nissan is looking for a Service Technician to join our growing team!
We’re located in Gallatin, which is just 30 miles outside of Nashville.
The area, located right off the Cumberland River, offers a wide variety of activities including fishing, hiking, boating, and golfing while still being close to the state capital.
Along with Gallatin being a first class place to live, we’re offering a first class job opportunity at our Nissan location.
Willing to provide a sign on bonus and up to 4 months of guaranteed hours for top candidates!
What We Offer:
* Clean service department including 20 bays, large parts department and an employee locker room
* Uniforms are provided * Salary 60-day training program with designated Trainer to ensure your success
* Ongoing training at no cost through the manufacturer and an ASE Reimbursement program
* Dealer Rater Nissan dealer of the year 2 years running
* Family-oriented and genuinely friendly work environment
* Clear career progression with an opportunity to be promoted from within
* Continuous training from the Service Management team with over 30 years of experience
* Employee vehicle purchase and service discounts
* Steady work load with an average of 2500 ROs/month providing 50+ hour work weeks
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
* 401k Why Newton Motor Group?
Newton Motor Group is a family owned auto group that has been serving the fine people of Tennessee since 2008.
We now have four dealerships comprised of five major auto manufacturers including Nissan, Ford, Chevy, Buick, and GMC.
With our locations in Gallatin and Shelbyville, we can serve all of Central Tennessee including Nashville, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Lewisburg, Manchester, Tullahoma, Franklin, and all the surrounding areas.
At Newton Motor Group, we are customer and employee oriented.
We know that happy employees make for happy customers.
Come to Newton Motor Group, and let us put a smile on your face.
In our time here, we have done a lot to support this community including giving away a car every year to a local high school student.
Come to a Newton Motor Group dealership near you today!
SUMMARY This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles.
Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
* Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
* Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
* High School diploma * ASE certification preferred
* Great attitude * Strong teamwork skills
* Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Location/Region: Murfreesboro, TN (37130)