The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
Whether you're an experienced salesperson or not, Buick GMC Menomonee Falls is the best place for you to take the next step in your career!
We offer a faced-paced, fun, family environment.
Depending on your own personal performance, you can make up to $120k per year, or more!
No experience is required, we are willing to train the right person.
Take advantage of our training programs and learn how you can move up in the dealership!
WE OFFER: * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Medical, dental, and vision
* 401K * Closed Sundays
* Flexible schedule * Opportunities for advancement
Responsibilities * Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications * Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles
Location/Region: Menomonee Falls, WI (53051)