Artlux seeks an experienced sales professional to lead business development and growth efforts.
The Business Development Manager will develop new and existing client relationships to expand revenue-generating activities and the market penetration of TOFF, the worlds first high quality, after market sprayed-on bedliner.
Specifically, he or she will be responsible for all sales and consulting activities, including lead generation, pipeline management, new business development, customer satisfaction, and customer growth in the assigned territory.
Prospective business targets are new car dealerships.
The Business Development Manager will be charged with implementing an existing business and marketing plan to meet the business Key Results, including sales targets; customer retention and growth; and brand development.
The Business Development Manager will work closely with the executive team, reporting to the National Sales Manager.
The Business Development Manager will generate new business and implement our methodologies to ensure our customers' success.
Without the support of the Business Development Manager we are unable to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities: * Close new business within the territory, meeting or exceeding sales and activity targets defined in the annual business and marketing plan
* Navigate complex sales strategically and efficiently, incorporating established sales training principles
* Qualify marketing and referral-generated-leads and manage a growing pipeline of new business
* Create and conduct effective proposal presentations for existing and potential business clients
* Maximize all opportunities in the process for closing sales, including taking market share from competitors
* Consult and make recommendations to clients of various solutions and areas of opportunity within their business
* Maintain accurate records of all prospecting, sales, and consulting activities within the assigned territory to maximize the utilization of the CRM in the determination of appropriate sales strategies for each prospective new car dealership
* Report and work closely with National Sales Manager
* Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as neededQualifications:
* Demonstrate drive to excel and high desire to achieve by following established sales methodologies and producing quantifiable and measurable deliverables
* Demonstrate particularly proven sales closing capacity, client service excellence, and critical thinking skills
* Have 1-3 years of relevant sales experience
* Have a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
* Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees, and proactively support the firm-wide Key Results
* Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
* Meet company core values * Be willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75238)