The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Medical, dental, and vision * 401K
* Closed Sundays Responsibilities:
* Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
* Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs.
* Assist clients to identify a vehicle that fulfills their wants and needs.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge on new products, features, and accessories.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to the client.
* Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational feature.
* Daily follow up using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
* Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader.Qualifications:
* Maintain an enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent listening skills. * Ability to work in a team setting.
* Effective listening skills. * Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record according to dealerships guidelines.
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53227)