The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
Are you eager to move to the next level in your career?
Do you want to join a fast growing Automotive Dealership?
If yes, please apply today! Job Responsibilities
* Able to diagnose and repair automotive systems including engines, steering, brakes, suspension, transmission, air conditioning, etc.
* Complete service and repair assignments efficiently, safely and correct, to pass quality inspections.
* Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job
* Ability to comply with quality control and inspection requirements
* A self-starter who is organized and dependable
* Communicate well with others * Perform basic computer skills and will be trained on how to use our internal system.
Benefits * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Flexible work hours
* Medical, dental, and vision * 401K
* Closed Sundays * Certification reimbursement
Requirements * Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail * Team player
* Computer literate * Valid driver’s license
* High School diploma or equivalent * Experience as a technician is required
* Certified Automotive Technician * Working knowledge of shop equipment (such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Opportunities for career growth? At International Autos we invest in our people.
If you are successful, we are successful, so we always want to help you grow!
* Service Advisor * Service Manager
Location/Region: Tinley Park, IL (60477)