At JESCO, we advocate a strong work-life balance as our employees excel, develop and advance.
We are looking for talented career-minded individuals who are not afraid of wearing many hats and will embrace new challenges.
If this is you, and you are a qualified candidate for one of our career opportunities, then tell us all about yourself. Benefits
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* American Funds/College America 529 Savings Plan (college savings plan)
* Verizon Wireless discount * Working Advantage Program: discounts on entertainment tickets and purchases
* EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – includes three (3) free counseling sessions
* Paid Training * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Paid Holidays * Discounts on products
* Above average industry pay
Responsibilities* Load and unload all equipment in a safe manner
* Follow all safety methods to secure transporting loads
* Verify that you have all prepared special permits as required (to be issued by manager)
* Ensure that you have all necessary papers, keys, manuals, etc.
for delivery of any piece of equipment whether for sales, rental or demos
* All drivers are responsible for all necessary personal credentials at all times (Driver’s License and D.O.T.
physical card) * All drivers are responsible to know all Federal Motor Carrier Regulations (Company issued)
* Driver should know routing of all equipment assigned to be moved
* Maps will be issued to each vehicle, it is the drivers responsibility to maintain maps at all times
* Maintain and process daily log books as required by law (Company issued)
* Maintain daily fuel consumption log and hand properly and completely filled out, at the end of each month
* Maintain D.O.T. trip folders for all interstate trips
* Safety walks are required daily, and you are responsible to report any deficiency to management
* Maintain a clean and safe vehicle at all times.
It is your responsibility to notify management of any required maintenance, such as oil changes and the like
* Other duties as assigned Qualifications* Oral Communication Skills
* Written Communication Skills * Technical Communication
* Reading Skills * Customer Relations
* Customer Service * Diplomacy
* Professionalism * Time Management
* Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Prior driving experience is helpful. * Valid Commercial Driver’s License - must meet insurance underwriting requirements
ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL: This position is deemed essential and may require the employee to report to work during a State of Emergency We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Middletown, DE (19709)