For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Russ Darrow in Milwaukee WI is Now Hiring Lube/Entry-Level /Automotive Technicians for their Dynamic Service Team.
As a Lube/Entry Level Technician you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
* Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documenting repairs.
* Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
* Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
* Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly.
* Install Mopar accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer.
* Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
Requirements * Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
* Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work.
* Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Benefits * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)