Job Description The Business Development Representative is responsible to receive, process, and coordinate all incoming telephone sales inquiries, showroom floor requests and internet queries.Promptly responds to sales requests by coordinating/collaborating with manager.
The ideal Business Development Representative has a strong command of the English language (BI-LINGUAL IS A BONUS), a high level of self-confidence, computer skills, exceptional organizational skills.
Outstanding starting pay!
* Answers all incoming Sales Appointment calls.
* Follows up with all non-appointment incoming sales calls
* Contacts unsold Showroom traffic leads.
* Follows up with missed appointments * Confirms pending appointments
* Works with internet sales leads by contacting customers and setting an appointment for a dealership visit
* Performs other duties assigned by department manager
* High school diploma or GED required; post secondary education or coursework desired
* Previous call center experience highly desirable, But not needed.
* Self motivated and a TEAM player * Able to hold yourself accountable and achieve goals with limited direct supervision
* Professional appearance and confident phone voice/skills
* Computer and internet skills BENEFITS
* Health Insurance after 60 days of employment
* Holidays * Life Insurance paid by the company
* Paid Time Off. * 2 days off a week
* 40 hour work week * 401(K) with company match
* BEST PAY PLAN IN THE INDUSTRY, BASE ON EXPERIENCE
Location/Region: Kissimmee, FL (34741)