Casey Volkswagen Subaru in Newport News is actively seeking a Vehicle Upgrade Specialist to join their team!
Business is booming and we are looking for a highly motivated enthusiastic individual who is goal oriented and driven by results! Don't delay, apply today!
As a business, Casey Automotive is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
* Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
* Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
* Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
* Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
* Masks, gloves and shields provided What we offer:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* FSA/HSA * Prescription Drug Coverage
* Life Insurance * Short and Long Term Disability
* Legal Resources Coverage * 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Vacation and Holidays * Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Discounts * Freshbennies/Teledoc
* Family owned and operated * Christmas party
* VIP tickets/clubhouse tickets to LPGA Championship Golf Tournament, live music events, family fun events (Monster Truck Show, Disney on Ice), NASCAR tickets at Richmond International Raceway
* 40+ hour week schedule required that varies between Monday-Saturday (no Sundays)
Pay: salary plus commission (average earnings $40,000-$60,000 per year!)
Job duties: Sells/leases new – and used – vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
Will spend time out-doors showing vehicles to prospective customers and to drive vehicles in traffic during test drives.
Requirements: High school diploma or the equivalent.
Ability to obtain Sales License. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Valid in-state driver’s license. Professional personal appearance and dynamic personality.
Excellent communication skills. Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
Join the Casey Team today! We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23601)