ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY? WE WILL TRAIN YOU AND COACH YOU TO BE A SUCCESS! $6,000 SALARY* PLUS COMMISSION WHILE TRAINING!
Do you have positive personality and a competitive spirit? Are you eager to work in a highly productive and fast-paced environment? If you answered yes, then consider applying to join our motivated team!
What we offer: * Extensive and paid state of the art Training Program
* Mentorship program with continuous education
* 5 day work week * Flexible schedule
* Medical, dental and vision insurance * 401k plan plus company match
* Paid time off * Short/long term disability
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Employee discounts on products and services
* Saturday lunches * Base plus commission pay structure
* Monthly and annual bonuses * Above average industry pay
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Drug free work environment * Family owned and operated since 1972
* A feeling of being in on things * Employee recognition
* Socially conscious * Community interaction
* Empowerment * Transparency
* Great socal media advertising budget * Non-toxic work environment
* Work with superstars * Futuristic vision
* Progressive culture We have been in business since 1972 and our second generation owner is involved in the day to day operations of the dealership. We value our employees and we treat them like family.. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture. We love to develop our employees and promote from within. We want to help your career but want you to have a good work/like balance.
Daily life at Banner is the best in the business and we're sure you'll see why! When you come to work here, you can look forward to these added benefits and emplyee perks!
Responsibilities: * Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life
* Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in's and the out's of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies
* Perform high-guality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations
* Report directy to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, review, and analyses
* Bring your 'A game' along with a positive attitude to work with you every single dayQualifications:
* Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Ready to waste no time on learning new product in's and out's, eager to improve
* Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record and valid driver's license
* over 3 months We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Monroe, LA (71202)