For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Entry Level Sales Associate Successful candidates have the potential to earn from $40,000 to $60,000 per year.
You're serious about your career, then rest assured you've come to the right place.
At Russ Darrow Metro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, a Russ Darrow family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference.
The vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards.
This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling, and follow-up.
Responsibilities: * Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guarantee satisfaction of customers.
* Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
* Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
* Deliver vehicles to customers. * Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
* Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
* Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
* Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
* Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
* Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
* Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
* Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales.Qualifications:
* High school diploma or the equivalent.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
* Professional personal appearance. * Excellent communication skills.
* Some Sales Experience * We Will Train the Right Person
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)