This is for our Greenfield location.
The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and service side of our business.
WE OFFER: * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Medical, dental, and vision
* 401K * Closed Sundays
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
* Performing unpacking of shipment deliveries.
* Preparing shipping documents. * Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
* Consolidating shipping orders. * Creating mailing labels.
* Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
REQUIREMENTS: * High School Diploma or equivalent
* Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Dealership experience preferred * Valid Drivers License
* Able to work rotating Saturdays
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53221)