The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Medical, dental, and vision * 401K
* Closed Sundays RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage and track all leads
* Ensure all leads are followed up with in a timely manner
* Manage day-to-day business of the center
* Collect and analyze metrics * Provide training and ongoing support to the call center representatives
* Answer customer inquiries and calls when necessary
REQUIREMENTS: * Strong communication skills
* Positive energy * Eager to improve
* Competitive attitude * Previous sales experience required
* Previous management experience preferred
* Automotive industry experience preferred
* Team player * Organized
* Self-motivated individual that thrives on goals
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53221)