For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
* Using necessary equipment for cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing old and new vehicles and parts
* Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the organization
* Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of the customers
* Inspecting the vehicles thoroughly * Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment
* Reporting any damage to the supervising manager
* Coordinating work with team members Requirements
* Previous detailer experience highly preferred
* Must be able to work weekend and nights
* Experience in customer service * Valid driver's license
* Positive attitude Benefits
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)