Lupient Buick GMC is looking for a full-time Light Duty Automotive Technician to join our talented team!
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for over 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement.
In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations.
If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”.
* Health, Dental and Vision insurance
* Company paid life insurance
* Accident and critical illness insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
* Career advancement opportunities (5 different automotive brands in 8 locations!)
* Technician recognition initiatives * Discounts on products and services
* Mobile phone discount
* Annual Top Gun Recognition for top performers
* Replacement of shocks, struts, and strut springs
* Replacement of hood and deck struts
* Tire rotation and replacement, wheel balancing, and wheel bearing repack
* Replacement of all coolant hoses and thermostats
* Replacement of batteries and battery cables, including situations where the vehicle must be reprogrammed following battery replacement
* Adjustment and/or replacement of all external belts and tensioners
* Replacement of timing belts, valve cover gaskets, ignition wires, and fuel filters when sold as a maintenance item
* Fuel system cleaning, including the throttle body, when sold as a maintenance item
* Replacement of brake pads, shoes, and calipers, replacement or resurfacing of rotors and drums
* Cabin air filters and transmissions filter service
* Air conditioning maintenance inspections
* Spark plugs and emission service when sold as a maintenance item
* The use of a scan tool while performing scheduled maintenance, if no diagnostics are involved
* Replace key fob batteries and perform basic keyless entry programming if certified/qualified to do so
* Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, and other dealerships
* Must have a strong work ethic and act with integrity and professionalism
* Current valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurance company standards
All positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55426)