Lupient Buick GMC is looking for a full-time Journeyman Technician to join our high performing team!
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for over 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement.
In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations.
If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”.
* Competitive wages - the more you turn the more you earn!
* Health, dental and vision insurance * Company paid life insurance
* Accident and critical illness insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
* Career advancement opportunities
* Technician recognition initiatives
* Annual Top Gun awards for top performing technicians
* Mobile carrier discount
* Employee and family discounts on products and services
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
* Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair
* Transmission and suspension repairs
* Performs preventive maintenance and repair to diesel trucks, when needed
* Diagnoses drivability concerns
* Performs exhaust or electrical repairs
* Dealership experience * ASE certification
* Excellent diagnostic and communication skills
* Current valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurance company standards
All positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55426)