The Concierge Home Care Aide will assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) to service multiple clients who pay privately or are covered by insurance.
This is a hybrid position that will also support office operations when there are no shifts available with clients.
Care Indeed INC,
#2 in “Best Place to work for Ageing Services” (2018)
#19 in “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” (2019)
Job Description: Concierge Home Care Aide (Concierge HCA)
This position is a brand ambassador for Care Indeed and must represent the company in a professional and respectful manner in all interactions with clients, families, and employees.
This is a hybrid position that supports clients in the field and in the office.
When shifts are not available with clients in the field, the employee will report to the office to support office operations.
The employee is expected to make every effort to optimize their performance and engage in activity on a daily basis that will facilitate this goal.
The following list provides examples of the most typical duties for positions in this job class.
Individual positions may not include all of the examples listed, nor does the list include all of the work that may be assigned to positions in this job class.Benefits:
Company Uniform Provided
Company Cell Phone Provided
*40 hours of Pay Guaranteed Per Week*
(Immediate Next Day Pay Option is available as well)
Paid Mileage between visits
Health & Dental
Discounted Perks - (Via ADP)
Starting Hourly $20.00 or $800 a week
Requirements & Duties:
* Provide personal care assistant services to clients as identified by the agency in the plan of services per agency policies and procedures.
* Assist with personal care activities (ADLs) and IADLs allowing client independence to tolerance as indicated in the service plan including:
* Personal care and hygiene
* Universal precautions
* Locomotion/ambulation/fall prevention oversight
* Nutritional support, meal preparation, feeding assistance
* Bed mobility and positioning, the range of motion exercises
* Continence care
* Dressing and undressing
* Skin care
* Medication reminder assistance
* Light housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming, linen changes
* Laundry of client’s clothing and bedding
* Social and emotional support
* & other personal care activities.
* Assist Direct Care Supervisor in activities related to staffing to ensure the department meets Agency goals.
* Demonstrate support for the agency's mission statement to promote quality, efficient, comprehensive, and effective client services.
* Participate in and supports the agency’s performance improvement activities
* Prepare and maintain accurate and timely client notes, documenting interventions, client pain score, outcomes, and client response per agency policy.
* Responsible for the proper use and care of equipment.
* Practice safety, universal precautions, and infection control measures.
* Maintain a neat appearance and positive attitude with clients, family, and personnel.
* Answer phones, receive intake information and log customer interactions.
* Mail invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents.Education:
(High School Diploma or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
* Two years of prior experience in the field of Home Care
* HCA, CNA, HHA certificate
* CPR AED and First Aid certificate
Location/Region: Campbell, CA (95008)