This is for our Menomonee Falls location.
The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
WE OFFER: * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Medical, dental, and vision
* 401K * Closed Sundays
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
* Complete special order part request for the customer
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry
REQUIREMENTS: * High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
Location/Region: Menomonee Falls, WI (53051)