Ferrari of Florida is a family-owned, luxury car dealership serving the Orlando and Tampa Bay areas.
We are known for our exceptional customer service and are always looking for professional, hardworking individuals to join our growing business.
What We Offer
* Luxury car dealership
* Health insurance * Vacation days
* Growth opportunities * Fantastic work environment
Responsibilities • Forecasts goals and objectives for sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
• Hires, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all used-vehicle sales employees.
• Prepares and administers an annual operating forecast and budget for the used-vehicle sales department.
• Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect used-vehicle sales.
• Assists individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
• Ensures proper follow-up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
• Develops, implements and monitors a follow-up system for used-vehicle purchasers.
• Maintains vehicle inventory. Monitors customers likes and dislikes, lost sales, and dealership sales history and conducts local market analyses to determine which vehicles to stock.
• Conducts daily and weekly sales and sales training meetings.
• Establishes and enforces product-knowledge standards.
• Oversees the efforts of used-vehicle salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
• Helps salespeople close deals. • Communicates daily with the new-vehicle sales manager regarding units needed for used-vehicle inventory.
• Ensures that used-vehicle salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including special sales.
• Appraises all incoming used vehicles.
• Ensures that cosmetic and mechanical reconditioning is performed within the dealership's cost and time limitations.
• Plans and controls the display of used vehicles.
• Establishes and controls wholesaling activities.
• Establishes delivery procedures and ensures that delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment.
• Assists in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
• Keeps abreast of auto auction activity and prices and attends auctions on a regular basis.
• Approves all paperwork from auctions and provides proper documentation to the office for purchases.
• Tracks results of auction purchases and compares gross profits of auction vehicles with those of trade-ins.
• Develops and maintains outside sources (wholesalers and retailers) for both buying and selling units.
• Handles customer complaints immediately and according to dealership's guidelines.
• Attends managers meetings. • Maintains a professional appearance.
• Other tasks as assigned. Qualifications* Previous dealership and management experience a huge plus
* Leadership skills with a real passion for training fellow employees
* Enthusiasm with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Goal-oriented, friendly personality, especially when negotiating pricing
* Attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
* Quality customer service, communication, computer and basic math skills
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (32810)