About the Company
Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King and CASE Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast operating in a dealership business model.
Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used sales, parts, service and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance.
Sonsray, Inc. features state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking a Parts Counter Sales Representative to join our Thermo King dealership in Vernon, CA.Qualifications:
* Refrigeration Parts, Trailer Parts, Truck Parts, Automotive Parts, or within the Construction Parts industry experience is required
* Must have 2+ years parts counter sales experience to be considered
* Great customer service skills is required
* Inventory knowledge is a plus * Great written and verbal communication skills
* Team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus
* Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
* Strong computer skills * Able to occasionally sit and climb or balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds
* Must have a good driving record * Forklift experience is desired – willing to train
* Bilingual Spanish is a plus Essential Responsibilities:
* Answer incoming telephone calls
* Receive and fill parts orders * Load and unload pallets
* Physical inventory * Provide parts service to mechanics and parts customers
* Counter Parts sales and parts delivery to the customers location
* Maintain parts department general housekeeping
* Stock shelves and maintain parts inventory
* Package and ship parts and cores * Receive and stage units for installation
* Record sales and/or delivery information
* Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by managerBenefits:
Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life Insurance, 401K matching and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (90058)