The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future.
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
What We Offer
* Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
* Opportunity to earn The Suburban Collection President’s Club Award
* Vacation pay
* Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations
* Ranked #26 on Crain’s 2017 Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Companies
* 401k with company match
* Maternity leave
* Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014
* Post invoices
Reconcile statements *
Disburse checks *
Balance statements and finalize data *
Prepare accounts for payments and verify data in system
Follow up on past due accounts and returned checks
* Experience using a dealership management system (DMS) and payroll platform
Strong communication skills and eagerness to improve
Self-starter who can work both independently and with a team
Accounting degree (preferred, not required)
Preferred AR/AP experience in automotive dealership
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Farmington, MI (48335)