Bradley Hubler Chevrolet is offering a competitive compensation plan for the right person.
We understand the great demand for veterans in this industry.
Our Technicians enjoy a productive service lane with steady repeat customers, flexible hours and full benefits packages.
If you’re interested in being at the forefront of innovative automotive technologies and learning from the best in the business, apply now! Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services * Above average industry pay
Technician Specific Benefits * Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* High-intensity fans in shop * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with service bays, air-conditioned and cutting edge technology
* Service ays with lifts and complete tool cabinets for each technician
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Apprenticeship program * GM Special Tools provided
* Competitive wages Responsibilities* Receiving and executing on Repair Orders as dispatched.
* Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
* Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
* Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
* Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
* Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
* Maintaining an organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
* Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
* Participating in continual proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading automotive technologies and processes.
* Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
Qualifications* Great mechanical, electrical, and computing skills
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older
* Valid driver’s license * Must have own basic tools
* Experience in an independent shop a plus
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Ability to perform job functions in a safe, responsible manner
* Must be willing to submit to pre-employment testing to include a background check, drug screen & MVR
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Franklin, IN (46131)