For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
* Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles for mechanical problems.
Technicians at Russ Darrow are “bumper to bumper” trained and certified.
* Create a work order and then execute the repairs after receiving the customer’s approval of the repair order.
* Maintain high customer satisfaction. * Meet productivity and efficiency goals.
* Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required
Requirements: * ASE Certified preferred
* Brand certifications strongly preferred
* Minimum 1 year previous experience with proven efficiency and productivity.
* Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, customers and external contacts.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.Benefits:
* Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
* Strong Above Average Pay Plan * Advancement Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K with Match
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Family vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)