Riverton Chevrolet has been Family Owned and Operated since 1922.
We are the oldest family owned and operated dealership in Utah.
Utah's #1 Rated Chevy Dealership in 2014.
* Medical * Dental
* Vision * Non-Commission and Commission Pay plans
* PTO for qualified employees * Opportunities for Advancement
* Bonus opportunities Responsibilities * Clean and detail vehicles that were collision damaged.
* Clean, wax, polish and refurbish old and new vehicles.
* Inspect finished products to ensure highest quality service.
* Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
* Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
* Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
* Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
* Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
Qualifications * Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude and can-do mentality
* Previous experience preferred * Enthusiasm and leadership qualities
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Detailed follow up and follow through
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (84095)