Kunes Country Chevrolet Cadillac of Delavan is seeking an experienced Call Center representative to assist our sales team. This full time position will answer calls and emails from our customers and assist the sales team in making appointments. Kunes Country Auto Group is a busy and growing dealership in a beautiful community.
We offer full benefits, and are an 19-time winner of Automotive News' coveted "Best Dealership to Work For" award.
Our sales team members enjoy competitive pay plans, and an open sales floor though our 17 dealerships.
Check us out, and find out what makes Kunes Country different! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability offered by company with additional available
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Long term job security * Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay Responsibilities* Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments.
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates.
* Provide customers with initial product information and direct them to the appropriate dealership resources.
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs.
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show.
* Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management.
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily. Qualifications* At least one previous role based in customer service experience
* Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve
* Prompt and courteous demeanor * Positive and hardworking personality
* Strong computer skills * Valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Delavan, WI (53115)