Durango Motor Company does things a little differently than most.
We focus on the guest experience, and our non-commissioned sales environment offers an open and honest approach allowing us to provide the best in automotive sales, service, and body shop.
We thrive on teamwork with an emphasis on individual accountability and employee satisfaction.
We are looking to hire a Certified Toyota Automotive Technician to join our team!
Located in the picturesque San Juan Mountains, Durango, Colorado draws national attention as one of the most desired places to live.
Durango, Colorado boasts top-rated educational choices, year-round outdoor recreation, and superb arts & culture.
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
* Diagnose, repair, and maintain vehicle automotive systems including but not limited to engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning to required specifications.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service or repair is needed.
* Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
* Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
* Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
* Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs.
* Strong automotive background.
* At least 2 years Toyota technician experience.
* Strong teamwork and communication skills.
* Must have your own tools. * Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
* Great Working Environment
* Career Advancement * Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
* 401(k) * Holiday Pay
* Discounted Recreation Center Passes Durango Motor Company is an EOE/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Location/Region: Durango, CO (81301)