Pathfinder Home Health is a growing family-owned healthcare company that supplies in home healthcare services.
Pathfinder works hand in hand with the families we serve to provide outcome oriented care tailored to put seniors on a path to independent living.
At Pathfinder we recognize that providing exceptional service takes exceptional clinicians with the talent, energy and professionalism to ensure that we maximize the quality of life and level of independence for each patient we serve.
Clinicians are needed due to rapid growth in our Texas offices.
These positions will take the lead in delivering exceptional clinical care with a personal touch.
You will be responsible for the planning, coordinating and delivery of services in our patient’s homes.
We offer an outstanding base salary and benefits package including:
* Competitive Rates/Salaries
* Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
* Vision and Dental Insurance * Life and Disability Insurance
* Paid Vacation * Holiday Pay
* 401(k) * Continuing Education Reimbursement
* Company Issued Netbook and/or IPad with integrated cell connection
* Kinnser EMR System * Auto Allowance or Mileage
HOME HEALTH OFFICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!!!
Job Summary: Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency; and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
Job Qualifications: Education: Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
Licensure: Current Texas State license as a Registered Nurse, current Texas Drivers License
Experience: Two years experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting required, home health required.
Skills: Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
Good interpersonal skills. Transportation: Reliable transportation.
Valid and current auto liability insurance
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in patients home in various conditions; proof of current CPR, and Hepatitis consent/declination; possible exposure to blood and bodily fluids and infections diseases; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather; PRN emergency call.
Physical and Mental Effort: Prolonged standing and walking required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move patients.
Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and patient needs, and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet patient/family individualized psycho social needs.
Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.Essential Functions:
* Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations.
* Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
* Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA).
* Supervise and provide clinical directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
* Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation.
* Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payor.
* Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.
* Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
* Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to patients/families as assigned.
* Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care profession.
Location/Region: Houston, TX (77079)