Why work for anyone else when you can work for the leader?
* Sign-on Bonus: $300 (paid after working 300 hours)
* Paid CNA sponsorship: up to $1000 (paid after working 1000 hours or equivalent of six months of full time work)
* Training: We provide PAID hands-on training before placement with any client
* Interview: We conduct DAILY open interviews.
Just show-up with your credentials and you can start working within 24 hours!
* Work Hours: We have multiple clients in the area with a variety of schedules.
Pick the hours you want to work. * Pay: $10 to $13 per hour
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The Caregiver/PCA/CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education * Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* One to one patient care * Joint Commission accredited
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
Responsibilities * Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Requirements * High school diploma or GED
* Certified CPR * Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray (Will provide TB testing if needed)
* One (1) year of experience preferred * Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: West Mifflin, PA (15122)