At Advocates HHC, we believe our clients select Advocates because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient services and meaningful experiences.
Advocates HHC has been serving Indianapolis and surrounding areas from last 10 years and is the fastest growing home health care agency which is spreading its wings to serve more counties in Indiana .
Benefits* Referral Program
* Company Holidays * Paid Vacation
Responsibilities* Understands and adheres to established agency polices and procedures
* Performs personal care and bath as ordered
* Completes apppropriate visit records in a timely manner as per agency policy
* Reports changes in the patient's condition and needs to the RN
* Performs household services essential to health care in the home as assigned
* Ambulates and exercises the patient as assigned
* Performs simple procedures as an extension of the therapy services.
e.g. range of motion (ROM) exercise as assigned
* Assists with medications that are ordinarily self-administered as assigned
* Attends inservice and continuing education programs as scheduled and necessary
* Attends patient care conferences as scheduled
Qualifications* Must meet Medicare Conditions of Participation for Home Health Aide training program and compentency:
* Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly
* Ability to carry out directions, read and write
* Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
* Ability to participate in physical activity
* Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and being involved in physical activity.
* Heavy lifting * Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN (46260)