Strive Health Services is a family-owned and operated Private Duty Nursing Agency that serves the greater Austin, Texas area.
We strive to be an active part of the community by providing and improving homecare services to meet the needs of our patients.
We are currently seeking RN's to join our growing Family.
Not only do we strive to provide for our patients, we also strive to treat our staff with respect, ensuring all of our nurses feel safe, comfortable, and supported at all times!
Find out more about us here: https://sites.hireology.com/strivehealthsvcllc/
What We Offer
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance * Employee recognition
* Family-owned organization * Flexibility
* Supportive team of office staff Responsibilities* Completes initial and ongoing assessments to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of home health patients/clients.
* 1:1 with patient in their home.
* Completes assessments as appropriate to the patient at appropriate time points.
* Promotes Agency's philosophy and administrative policies.
* Provides effective communication to patients/clients, their family members, team members, and other health care professionals.
* Prepares clinical and progress notes.
Completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
* Coordinates services and informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's/client’s condition and needs.
* Regularly re-evaluates the patient's/client’s nursing needs and evaluates the outcomes of care.
Qualifications* Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate, or Bachelor's School of Nursing, or vocational nursing
* Current Texas state license as an RN
* Current Texas state driver's license
* Pediatric nursing experience preferred
* Good interpersonal skills * Demonstrates commitment and professional attitude
* Reliable transportation * Proof of current CPR
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel locally
* Prolonged standing and walking required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move patients
* Requires working under some stressful conditions to assess patient needs, and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet patient/family individualized psycho social needs
* Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Austin, TX (78748)