Due to growth, we are looking for FULL TIME and PRN RNs to join our teams in our NORTH HOUSTON territories.
This position will work out of our new Woodlands branch!
Here at Transition Home Healthcare, we know that our team of professionals are the best in the industry!
We also understand the key to providing our patients with the best healthcare experience and individual health outcomes, is our team and we are dedicated to giving them an outstanding work experience!
Coverage area needed includes, but is not limited to:
* Magnolia * Conroe
* Cypress * Waller
* Montgomery * and more!
Benefits * Very competitive pay
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Short-term disability coverage
* Company-paid LTD and Life Insurance * Flexible scheduling
* 401(k) with company match. Responsibilities
* Oversight of nursing care team
* Coordination of care with entire care team
* Planning, organizing and directing home care services
* Conducting assessments of patient care needs and developing care plans
* Educating patients and family members
* Preparing timely, complete and accurate clinical notes
* Communicating with healthcare providers and other care team members
Qualifications * RN in the State of Texas
* Home Health experience highly preferred
* Knowledge of Home Health regulations and general healthcare compliance
* (Preferred but not required) Experience with KanTime EMR
* Truly cares for people and will go above and beyond to provide outstanding patient care
* Love flexibility that allows you to do your best work while enjoying great quality of life
* Has a passion for nursing and teaching
* Has outstanding communication skills (written, verbal and non-verbal)
* Who is autonomous and self-motivated * Believes in a team approach to problem solving
* Freely shares their ideas and visions and stands up for what they believe in
* Enforces policies, procedures, regulations and laws, but explains the ‘whys’ when there are questions or issues
Transition Home Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Tomball, TX (77377)