At LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Obtain repair orders from the Body Shop Manager and take to stall area.
* Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs, as indicated on work order, with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with dealership and manufacturing standards.
* Inspect and diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform repair.
* Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
* Save and tag parts requested by customer or under warranty.
* Examine the vehicle to determine the need or additional safety or service work.
* Notify Body Shop Manager immediately if further work is necessary, if work outlined is not needed, or repairs cannot be completed within the allotted timeframe.
* Document work performed. * Responsible for practical instructions and support for any assigned Apprentice Technicians.
* Attend factory-sponsored training sessions.
* Maintain a neat and orderly shop area.
* Account for any dealership-owned tools.
* Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
* Comply with required health & safety regulations.
* Perform other duties as required. * Work in a safe manner, be safety conscious on the job and co-operate with the employer in the health and safety measures set by the employer.
* Be an ambassador for LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac at all times.
PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: * Positive feedback from advisors and customers.
* Efficiency and timeliness in completing work order.
* High School Diploma.
* Licensed Body Shop Technician. * 3-5 years’ experience in automotive/Heavy Truck vehicle repair.
SKILL & EFFORT: * Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities.
* Ability to lift moderate weight with assistance.
* Good visual acuity to assess work performance.
* Strong problem solving aptitude. * Effective listening and communication skills.
* Ability to follow all safety procedures.
* Computer literate. * Manual dexterity.WORKING CONDITIONS:
* Frequently manage deadlines.
* Routinely stand during work hours. * Routinely work with loud noise from the shop.
* Occasionally respond to emergency situations.
* Occasionally manage stressful situations involving upset or impatient people.
* Routinely work in an uncomfortable environment with possible risk of injury.
* Work environment necessitates proper personal protective equipment in keeping with health and safety requirements.
Location/Region: Findlay, OH (45840)