We are seeking a Cashier/Receptionist with excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude.
This individual will receive calls into the dealership, determine the nature of the callers business, and direct the caller to their destination.
This position will also be responsible for basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions in both accounts receivable and accounts payable.
What We Are Looking For
Ourisman Honda of Tysons Corner is seeking a dedicated Cashier/Receptionist to help grow our booming service department and provide our customers with exceptional experiences.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
About Us In 1921, Benjamin Ourisman opened a Chevrolet dealership in Washington.
At the start of World War II, Ourisman Chevrolet was the largest auto dealer in the U.S. Today, Ourisman Automotive Group has grown to over 17 locations and is still owned and operated by the 4th generation of the Ourisman family.
Mr. Ourisman’s standards have set the bar high as “Every customer has to be completely satisfied, every time.
We want them to come back and we’ll do whatever is necessary to reach that goal.”
What We Offer
* Competitive Compensation
* Career Growth * Mentorship Program
* Paid Training * Medical, Dental, Vision
* Life and Disability * 401 K
* Paid Vacation * Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities * Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
* Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket
* Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution
* Operate switchboard telephone system * Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
* Assist the managers with various clerical duties as needed
* Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
* Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
Qualifications * Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
* Available to work flexible hours on weeknights & weekends
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel
* Professional personal appearance * Clean driving record
Location/Region: Vienna, VA (22182)