Scheduler - Customer Care Coordinator
Summary Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care that values serving with passion and being positive.
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver), client care standards, and ensuring the office meets or exceeds client expectations.
BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service.
This full time position allows individuals to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
BrightStar is one of a few providers of high-acuity in-home care services and one of the fastest growing home care companies in the Bay Area.
We are known for our high-quality of care and clinical oversight.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* PTO * Health insurance
Requirements * Customer/client care – effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
* Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
* Ensures all shifts are properly assigned and confirmed with field staff prior to the start of shift
* Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
* Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
* Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Director of Nursing
* Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
* Educated experience
* High School Diploma required * Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
* Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
* Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Mill Valley, CA (94941)